Sunday, September 7, 2014

July 22nd



 We had a very busy day on July 22nd. We started the day by walking to the local Farmers' market. We picked up some delicious peaches and berries. Yum! 

I love pictures on railroad tracks, so I convinced Leila to stop for a quick smile. 



Our second activity of the day was a visit to the library. The children's section of the Ashland Library puts all other libraries to shame. It is huge! Leila and I got Jackson County library cards!

The 22nd was Christopher and my 14th anniversary. We made reservations for Porters in Medford. The restaurant is housed in the old Medford train station. The tracks run right by the back door. We were seated at a table that had curtains that drew back to reveal the table...it looked like a sleeper car. 




Leila chose her clothes very carefully for the special occasion. 

Me and my guy! I am blessed to be married to this man. Truly. 

No comments: