Thursday, July 4, 2013

Photo Sesh

Over the past couple of years my interest in photography has really grown. I have been pondering the idea of trying my hand at it as a side project. I have had tons of opportunity to photograph my own sweet girl, but I was excited to hear that my friend of many years would offer her kiddos for a session. I can't even tell you how lucky we were on the day of the shoot! It was raining all afternoon, but as we were driving to the location it was only sprinkling. We were going to give it a try despite the sprinkles, but as we opened the car door, it stopped! We had an hour of dry photo time and as we were heading home it started raining again. Whew! 

Elliott and Edith:












I created a page on Facebook named Erin Tavern Photography, so if you are interested in following me in this new adventure, check it out. I don't have too many images uploaded...yet. 





No comments: