Thursday, September 13, 2012

Portraits

 I took Leila for some portraits when she turned 5 in the end of August. I figured it was probably time for some professional photos...the last time I had any taken was when she was 18 months old!! I take so MANY myself that I just kept thinking "I'll do it soon." Well, I booked a session and I absolutely LOVE the pictures! What a beautiful smile she has! The pictures capture her personality completely!










For those of you who aren't introduced already, this is Hoppity. The studio encouraged me to bring in a favorite toy for the photos...well Hoppity is THE toy in our house. Leila got him when she was about a year old. She had gotten sick and Daddy bought Hoppity that morning for her before he went to work. He had gone to the grocery store to pick up jello, applesauce, gatorade etc...all those things you need when you are sick to your stomach and he came home with Hops. Hoppster is so well-loved and his fur shows it. Hoppity hasn't missed a bedtime or an at home nap time since he came home from Safeway. He will always be special in the Tavern house and I love that this is documented in L's pics!


No comments: