Wednesday, October 26, 2011

PLU in the Fall

A weekend ago, Leila and I, on a whim, headed over to PLU to take some pictures. PLU has such a beautiful campus...especially in the fall. We had a lot of laughs walking around campus and finding interesting places to smile. I am not sure how interested she was, but I kept telling her her stories from the "good ole college days" at each of the spots. I know we are doing something right, as she already wants to go to PLU! She even knows her two roommates: Bergen and Sadie. Attaway, future Lute!!

On the side steps of Harstad Hall.


The bell in front of Eastvold Chapel.



Coincidentally, it was Homecoming weekend, so the campus was full of Lute banners and PLU families.





This sweater Leila is wearing was my brother's when he was young. Our Aunt Doris crocheted it. Aunt Doris passed away last October, so it is really special that Leila fits into it now.




No comments: