Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Portland Pumpkins

Last weekend, Leila and I traveled south to Portland to spend time with my family while Chris lived and slept on stage at school. My Mom and Jim didn't have any pumpkins yet, so we decided a trip to the pumpkin patch was much needed. We headed to Sauvie Island and met up with Jonny, Amanda and her parents and Daniel and Jo Jo. Oh, and dogs...several of them. I have never been to a pumpkin patch with dogs! It seems the Portlanders even take their dogs pumpkin picking.

Leila and Jo Jo.

Taking the hayride out to the patch. The girls LOVE Amanda's dog, Ruby!

Leila and Uncle Jonny.


Not sure who was more excited to ride the cow train, the 4 and 5 year-old or the grown men??



Almost to the top of the hay pyramid.



The gang, minus Mom (thanks for taking the picture). Jonny, Barb, me, Amanda, Dick, Daniel, Leila and Jo Jo. And the dogs. Mitzi, Max and Ruby.

No comments: