Tuesday, October 4, 2011

CMT's B-Day


Happy birthday (October 3rd) to my wonderful, caring hubby! To celebrate Christopher's 32nd, we had both sides of the family over for dinner, pie and presents.

Present time:
Two of his favorite things - Fallon and Toms

This looks fabulous on the front porch!



Of course he was given the Star Wars collection on blu-ray. Perfect timing Lucas!
Love the giant tag!
Chris's side of the family went in together and bought him (and me and Leila too!) tickets to see the Red Wings play in Vancouver this December! Chris is being silly in this picture because I made him take a picture with the peanuts (he didn't know what else was in the bag or how "big" it was!).
Aaah...now the bag of peanuts makes sense!



Look at this man! This is my new favorite picture of my handsome hubby!
Happy birthday, Babe!

No comments: