Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Decoratin'

One of my favorite things of the season is getting bundled up and heading out to find our Christmas tree! We don't drive up into the mountains or search all over the NW, but each year we have a lot of fun and make new memories. We have been going to Jo-El's Christmas Tree Farm for the last 4-5 years and we always find the perfect tree for a great price!
Searching for THE ONE!
This is the "Charlie Brown Tree" that L really wanted us to bring home.

Our 2010 Christmas Tree

One thing I don't like about the tree selection day is the drive home. I always worry that the tree will fly off....it never has and rarely even shifts, but still...
While Chris was unloading the tree, setting it in the stand to dry and getting started on the house lights, Leila and I took some time for a couple photos. Chris could hear me trying to talk L into sitting there with a strand of lights for just one picture. I kept telling her that when she was a baby she let me take the cutest picture of her with the lights. Chris called me shameless. I say, whatever works for a cute picture!! Right?
This year:
The really cute baby picture. (15 months old)
Now back to present day...age 3. I have taken her pic on our back steps every year on the day we decorate the house.
Age 2
Chubby little toddler!
And a few more of the three-year-old.
I love this girl! What a goof-ball we have!!!
Oh, and eventually, we did help Chris put the house lights up!


No comments: