Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I was so ready for this year's Christmas card photo! I was looking forward to heading over to PLU's campus and finding some great places to take a family picture. I just knew we would find the perfect spot with all the brick and trees! Then the weekend came. Saturday morning was dry...until we were all dressed and ready to go of course. Then as we were backing out of the drive, it started raining and I don't think it stopped for the rest of the weekend. Well, needless to say, my well-laid plans were not gonna work! I was bummed. Chris stepped in and set up the camera at home on the front porch. Luckily, he kept the faith that we could still get our picture taken that morning. What started as Plan B, ended up with some really great pictures. Thanks Chris for putting up with me and saving the day!

I don't think we will be using this shot! Although it is really Leila right now.





Merry Christmas from the Taverns!!!!

No comments: