Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hockey Hubby ~ Part 2


 I mentioned earlier on the blog that Chris had signed up for hockey lessons. He is in the middle of the session and learning a lot! We have quite the full Tuesday night around here, but I have come to really enjoy the busyness of it! After school I pick Leila up and head straight to dance, then home for dinner. I make dinner for her and Chris and while they eat I jump on the elliptical. He starts her bath, leaves for hockey and then I finish the bath, getting her dressed. I quickly pack a sandwich for me and oreos for both of us. Then Leila and I head off to the rink to catch the last 45 minutes of hockey practice. Both of us have made some bleacher buddies. Leila loves running around with Jessica and her brother Jericho and I enjoy talking with their mom, Jen. It is rather exciting to watch Chris and the guys out there on ice dressed in all that hockey gear!

No comments: