Wednesday, April 6, 2011

We wrapped up spring vacation with a visit to my Mom's house in Portland. We took a trip to the zoo, played Beatles Rock Band, celebrated a birthday, hung with my extended family, took several walks, did a little sewing and had an overall great time! Our first morning there we were planning the zoo trip and thought Leila would be up and ready in no time. We were wrong. All she had on her mind was taking a plunge in Grammy's BIG ol' bathtub! So, we threw her in the tub and got her all clean before heading to the zoo.


"Ariel hair"...what girl doesn't do mermaid hair in the bath???

Look at those adorable, little feet!

After drying her hair, Leila asked Dad to comb her back. This is one of her favorite pastimes. At 10-months-old, my Uncle and Aunt jokingly dug a silicone baster out of the drawer in hopes of soothing a fussy toddler. She INSTANTLY stopped crying. To this day, if we scratch, rub or comb her back, she calms right down. I wish I could demand back rubs whenever I pleased...and actually have people follow through with it!



I think we are ready for the zoo now!

1 comment:

The Cypher Family :) said...

She is so beautiful Erin! Love love love looking through all your posts!