Thursday, July 15, 2010

Uh-oh, Not Again!

I've done it again. In our almost ten years of marriage, we have learned something about me. I have the ability to jinx almost everything...and unfortunately, it is usually for the worst.

I cost the Red Wings the Stanley Cup in the 2008-09 season simply by saying, "They can do this. They only have to win one more game."

Last year I mentioned to Chris how proud I was of our daughter because she had never been in time-out at daycare. The next day she had one for hitting a boy and then refusing to apologize.

The list goes on and on....there are honestly too many to write down, but most recently I jinxed Leila's swim lessons. Tuesday night of this week I blogged that there were only two kids in Leila's class. The next morning we showed up and two more kids were put in her class, one of which is not a good listener and is constantly pulling the instructor's attention and time.

You should have seen the look I got from my husband. It was my fault. We both knew it. What else could I say. Oops.

Maybe someday I figure this out...

No comments: