Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Judy's New Clothes

 I learned how to crochet this winter. Once I got the hang of it, I decided to try to crochet a hat. A little easier said than done! What was meant to be a hat for a human head ended up being the perfect size for Judy! Win, win for her! Leila was in love with it! Shh! Don't tell her it was a mistake. 

Judy also scored some new pjs. I had ordered Leila some tomten jammies and when they arrived, I discovered that we were sent only the bottoms. So, after a phone call and a fix, we were sent a new set and they didn't even want the extra pants back. Hmmm...what to do with them? I decided to try my hand at converting them into Judy-sized jammies. 

I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! I surprised myself!
 I dressed Judy in them while Leila was sleeping and she woke up to a surprise. She was tickled to have matching tomten jams with Judy! 

No comments: