Monday, August 12, 2013

Disneyland Resort Vacation ~ Day 2 ~ Our Anniversary!


The second day of our vacation was our first day in the parks and Chris and my anniversary. As of July 22nd, we have been married for 13 years! I often wonder how I got so lucky. We are just a happy today as were 13 years ago. What a great place to spend our 13th anniversary...at Disneyland with our Leila. I love you, Babe! The picture above was taken at the Empress Hotel in Victoria, BC. We honeymooned there and had been married three days when we had this fancy dinner in the hotel. 



Two of my favorite pictures from our high school years. The first one was taken at Disneyland. Our families were there at the same time, so we got to spend the day together. Funny side note, this bridge is no longer there. Now there is a Royal Theatre and meet and greet area for the princesses. On our honeymoon, we walked right over the spot where the bridge used to be and I commented to Leila, "There is used to a bridge here a long time ago. Daddy and I had our picture taken on it before we were married." She replied, "Oh, back when you were still in love?" 


This was taken a friend's house on her porch one evening. 

No comments: