Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wrapping Up Christmas

We are officially finished with 2010's Christmas celebrations...as of this Monday. Well, the lights aren't down from the house and I must admit that I am listening to Christmas music on the Comcast music channel as I write this, but we have celebrated with all the different family members. I honestly was not good at chronicling all the family get-togethers this holiday season. I took one not-so-great picture on Christmas Day at the in-laws' house, forgot my camera when we visited my Mom's and didn't take one picture on the 26th when the Tavern extended family got together. Monday evening, my Dad and his wife, Holli, visited us and I actually remembered to take some pictures. So, in an effort to have a decent post I just combined the very few pictures that I do have of our Christmas celebrations this winter. Maybe next year will be better!

Our tree on Christmas Eve.
Thanks to my Mom for sending me the next few pictures from her camera. My Aunt K and Uncle T opening presents at Mom's house.
Leila and her new hat from her Uncle Jonny. He keeps L well-dressed in REI gear!
Jon's snowboarding helmet from our Mom.
My present from my brother. Don't mind the tag.

My Dad and Leila this week playing with one of her Christmas presents from him. He built this house and it fits together like a puzzle. Look at their expressions of concentration...they look alike here.

They finished it!

No comments: