Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankfulness

We were lucky enough to celebrate Thanksgiving twice this year...one meal with each of our families. We spent Thanksgiving Day with Christopher's family. Aunt Chris and Uncle Ken joined us from California. What a great evening we had!
Chris, me, Uncle Ken, Aunt Chris, Leila, Mike, GP, GG and Shawn:
The weekend before Thanksgiving was spent with my side of the family in Portland. This time, we were lucky to have my California cousin, Elisabeth, join us for!
Me, Mom and my little brother, Jon.
Ok, not the best pic of me, but it had to be included since we spent so much time playing Beatles Rock Band. Love Chris and Jonny's pose here!
Really, you're gonna eat that dark meat!?!!? My cousin and brother are crazy!
Jonny carving up the bird!
The next morning...

No comments: