Saturday, June 12, 2010

Big Girl Bed

So, you might think that I am just now sharing a blog about Leila's new bed from a month ago. Well, that is not the case. After one night in the first bed, I wasn't in love with it, so I returned the bed and ordered a new one. It arrived earlier this week and my husband (bless his heart!) picked it up and assembled it without too much ribbing. Thanks to Sarah for her help returning the old one! Let's just say, Chris was not thrilled to return the first one. Anyway, I LOVE the new bed! Leila can climb in and out more easily and I think it fits the space better. Not to mention that it looks more feminine than the captain's bed we had originally purchased. Thank you Christopher for your willingness to go along with your wifey's crazy plan!


Leila and Daddy assembling the new bed.
Leila placed the screws in the slats and Chris worked the drill gun.

All completed!
Some new wall hangings to replace the sea-life pictures that went with her infant bedding. Her room is so cheery and inviting! I am pleased beyond words! Thank you, dear hubby!!!

No comments: