Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

We spent half of the Thanksgiving Weekend in Portland with my family. We had a wonderful time visiting with family, shopping, playing the wii, chillin' with some friends and laughing together. I am thankful for my family!
Leila's new pillowcase dress.

Watching Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving with Daddy after dinner.
My grandparents used to make rocking horses together. Papa would build them and Grammy would paint them . My Mom has kept two of them over the years and Leila is the perfect age to enjoy them. She played with it all weekend. A friend of ours, Daniel, brought his little girl over and the girls rode all around the house.



Early morning books:
(Uncle Nonny, Granddad, Leila and Grammy)

1 comment:

Missi Waldron said...

I am so happy that the Taverns have a blog!!!! Little Leila is darling and I can't believe how big she is getting. Please keep in touch and I look forward to reading your blog!