Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Forgot to Share

I think I mentioned that Chris cut his hair on Mother's Day weekend, but I never shared a picture. After we returned from the zoo, the three of us made a trip to Super Cuts (he needed moral support). The picture below was taken today while he was mowing the lawn. Of course he has a hat on so you really can't see his haircut, but notice that there isn't any wavy hair touching his collar. He cut quite a bit off. He looks so handsome! What a good-looking husband I've got! 

Believe it or not, this IS a smile!
Twirling in the yard. 
Leila had graduated to the big rake. 

1 comment:

Noreen said...

I am so happy I found your blog. Hooray facebook! Leila is just adorable and you two look wonderful. I am glad to know what the Tavern clan is up to! Happy Birthday! Enjoy every minute of it.